HAPPY HAPPY 2014

HAPPY HAPPY 2014
An Exciting Year Awaits Us

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I never saw this book before - it's a cute story!

Yes - I am still creating away!  Busy enough that I realized I have not cleaned the house (other than dishes and bathrooms) or done any laundry in over a week plus.

Granted this place is small and with four dogs and Doug it gets messy, but I just forgot to be compulsive   In stead I gardened, taught, painted and even took a full day to hike.  I had not even realized that I was so errant in my homemaker ways until I found that Doug (who hates vacuuming AND vacuums) had stuffed the vacuum in a corner in our laundry room.  And I wasn't even looking for it!

Today is some cleaning so I can paint all day!  And finish planting a few more flowers.



http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2013/04/15/eggs-of-things-anne-sexton-childrens-book/

No comments:

Post a Comment